We Need God in America Again!

We DO need God back in our country! It is well past time for allowing the 14% of naysayers rule the other 86% of us folks! What are you afraid of?

Good Time Stories

Photo Credit: Watson Creative Media Photo Credit: Watson Creative Media

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams, First Chief Justice John Jay
Names synonymous with the spirit of our country, the founding fathers of the U.S.A.

Over 200 years ago they shook off the chains of tyranny from Great Britain by divine call. Citing 27 biblical violations they wrote the Declaration of Independence “with liberty and justice for all.”

But something happened since Jefferson called the Bible the cornerstone for American liberty then put it in our schools as a light. Or since “Give me liberty, or give me death,” Patrick Henry said, “Our country was founded on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”

We eliminated God from the equation of American life thus eliminating the reason this nation first began…from beyond the grave I hear the voices of our founding fathers plead “We need God in America again.”

Of the 55 men who formed the Constitution…

View original post 550 more words

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “We Need God in America Again!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s